My Life

This is where my thoughts, opinions, feelings, and experiences all meet. This is a written testiment of what they tell me is my life. Sometimes the thoughts expressed here are going to be extreme, the opinions controvertial, the feelings emotional and the experiences down right dramatic...all things considered they're mine. IT'S MY LIFE!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I've been described as militant, opinionated, headstrong, lound mouthed, and an all around urban paradox. And all I have to say for it is...flattery will get you everywhere. But please don't be fooled by my strong opinions and ghetto girl attitude, I'm a very friendly, open minded and approachable person.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Another Online Journal

This is my third online journal. I have two on AOL. I guess I can use this one for my thoughts and opinions on miscellaneous topics since AOL limits me as to how much I can write. AOL has a maximum of 25,000 characters, and to be honest not everything can't be compacted into nice neat lil paragraphs. Especially when it comes to me. I'm so opinionated I could easily write a book on what I think and feel about anything. If you want to read what I have in my AOL journal here's a link Only what I want you to know!.

Please don't expect to see a new entry everyday, although I love to write the truth of the matter is I just don't have that kind of time. Right now I'm concentrating on my career in law enforcement, so needless to say that's where the bulk of my attention goes. I guess that's all for now. More to come later....OMG you see what time it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home