My Life

This is where my thoughts, opinions, feelings, and experiences all meet. This is a written testiment of what they tell me is my life. Sometimes the thoughts expressed here are going to be extreme, the opinions controvertial, the feelings emotional and the experiences down right dramatic...all things considered they're mine. IT'S MY LIFE!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I've been described as militant, opinionated, headstrong, lound mouthed, and an all around urban paradox. And all I have to say for it is...flattery will get you everywhere. But please don't be fooled by my strong opinions and ghetto girl attitude, I'm a very friendly, open minded and approachable person.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Baby Mama Drama

Last night I went to see the play 'Baby Mama Drama'. I really wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. What I expected to go and see was a play full of real life dramatic events, what I actually attended was church with some acting in the middle. I'm kinda upset that I went to the very last show, because now I can't recomend that any of my friends go and see it. We took pictures and got autographs, then I went home and called it a night.

Being a writer I can't help but feel inclined to write my own little review of the play. But I also have other things I have to do with my writing first. So I'm trying save all the leisure writing for later. I have a lot of things going on at one time, so I'm trying to say as focused as I can for the sake of my overall sanity. But I'm sure it'll all work itself out.

1 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

The play was hottt huh?? (smile)

u know i gotta comment on ER'YTHANG...lol

9/13/2005 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home