My Life

This is where my thoughts, opinions, feelings, and experiences all meet. This is a written testiment of what they tell me is my life. Sometimes the thoughts expressed here are going to be extreme, the opinions controvertial, the feelings emotional and the experiences down right dramatic...all things considered they're mine. IT'S MY LIFE!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I've been described as militant, opinionated, headstrong, lound mouthed, and an all around urban paradox. And all I have to say for it is...flattery will get you everywhere. But please don't be fooled by my strong opinions and ghetto girl attitude, I'm a very friendly, open minded and approachable person.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Ok, who got drunk and posted the new gas prices?

Ok, I think it's about time somebody addressed these darn gas prices. This is some real rediculousNESS (like that word don't you). Anyway, right after Katrina somebody got drunk and decided to post new gas prices and gas up to $3.20 where I live. It cost me $46 to fill my tank. Ummmm....Mr. Gas Man, like I really could have paid my electric bill for that much. So let's weigh our options....buy electric for a whole month, or gas for 3 days....OH!, and don't even act like you want some AC. And you better not have a SUV cause you got to apply for a line of credit to put gas in a big boy.

I'm tellin you, I'm about to trade my Ford in for a 10 speed. Wait....I'm all the way trippin, I must have forgot that winter is about to kick in the door wavin the 44. I guess I will keep my car. I remember when gas was .99 a gallon (did I just make myself sound like I was 59 years old?). You know it's bad anytime your the #1 caller at your favorite radio station and they tell you you've just won free gas. Gas is a prize now yall! What kind of craziness is this? It used to be a car was a prize, but the way things are now if somebody told me I won a car I'd tell em "Let's trade...I'll pay for the car, you pay for the gas and insurance." Don't even get me started on insurance....let's just say you do not save a bunch of money on your car insurance by switchin to Geico.

One of the radio stations around here used pick a random gas station every Friday and fill the tanks of the first 99 cars to pull up while they were their.....Now every Friday they pick a random gas station and give $20 worth of gas to the first 99 cars. Ummm Hmmm....they had to think about that. And NO! you can't get a ride...because if you gonna try to hand me a five (or anything less) and think I'm takin you anywhere CRACK has obviously taken over your life.

2 Comments:

Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Sup Sag! Your description, is just straight Saga-licous, weak ones need not apply...

Came across your blog on Diamonds page, saw you were a Sag, and wanted send you a Sag Shout
WASSUP!
-Bk Babe

9/17/2005 11:55 AM  
Blogger Chele said...

HAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAHHAHHA!!!!!
That's a hot, buttered mess.

9/17/2005 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home