My Life

This is where my thoughts, opinions, feelings, and experiences all meet. This is a written testiment of what they tell me is my life. Sometimes the thoughts expressed here are going to be extreme, the opinions controvertial, the feelings emotional and the experiences down right dramatic...all things considered they're mine. IT'S MY LIFE!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I've been described as militant, opinionated, headstrong, lound mouthed, and an all around urban paradox. And all I have to say for it is...flattery will get you everywhere. But please don't be fooled by my strong opinions and ghetto girl attitude, I'm a very friendly, open minded and approachable person.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Dance like nobody's watching

I've been up since 4am going back and forth whether or not to write anything today. I got a rejection letter from Princeton yesterday (not the college...the police department) but I think it's just getting to me. It's not like I didn't know it was coming. I told myself that I wasn't gonna write about it because at first I didn't really want the job because it was so far. But then I found out that they pay for you to go to school while you work (which really caught my interest). After that I was aiming for it.

Normally I would take all the blame for not getting the job...but I honestly think that because of my background they thought they might be taking too much of a risk with me. Whatever "You might see me in the street but nigga you don't know me". That's the way I'm looking at it now. But, another police department that I applied to (that I thought was not going to hire me) called me the day before my rejection letter from Princeton came. And supposedly they need a lot of people. So my fingers are crossed.

On a lighter note....I put in one of my bootleg Michael Jackson cd's that I burned from the internet and after playing PYT, Off the wall, and Rock with you...I started dancing and boppin up and down and I'm cool now. Then I had to remember one of my favorite quotes:

"Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt, sing like nobody's listening...live life like it's heaven on earth"......Mark Twain

And that's exactly what I did....yall should have seen me in my living room cuttin up. Lol

3 Comments:

Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I always dance like EVERYBODY'S watching. I guess that's why I stay so tense. Fuck Princeton, 'cuz they don't know no betta.

KZ

9/18/2005 10:59 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

Thank you God for closing that door!
The door He will open will be best!

You probably woulda been working for some jack azzes...God knows.

Keep dancin..I c u gurl!

9/18/2005 11:52 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

*singing*

"som'body got a jooob! som'body got a joob! Guess who it is....guess who it is?!!"

See!! I'm so proud of you...bet u dancing 4 real now!

Das my Dawg!

9/30/2005 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home