My Life

This is where my thoughts, opinions, feelings, and experiences all meet. This is a written testiment of what they tell me is my life. Sometimes the thoughts expressed here are going to be extreme, the opinions controvertial, the feelings emotional and the experiences down right dramatic...all things considered they're mine. IT'S MY LIFE!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I've been described as militant, opinionated, headstrong, lound mouthed, and an all around urban paradox. And all I have to say for it is...flattery will get you everywhere. But please don't be fooled by my strong opinions and ghetto girl attitude, I'm a very friendly, open minded and approachable person.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Alicia (dat gal can sang) Keys


If you know me then you are WELL aware that I am a die hard Alicia Keys FAN. It was my absolute intention to buy this CD and the DVD the day that it came out...but my pockets said that the road to hell was paved with "good intent". Needless to say that I didn't get it that day...but TRUST AND BELIEVE that I made a point to get it. And if I had known (I don't know why I thought anything else) that it was going to be as amazing as it is, I would have begged borrowed and stole to get it.

My favorite song on the CD is one of the new songs called "Every little bit hurts". But the way she sang "If I was your woman"....OH MY GAWD!!!!! Oh, and I should also mention that she has a song with Common and Mos Def....Just the fact that I said Common, Alicia Keys and Mos Def are on the same track should be enough to make you get up NOW and go get the CD.

I didn't get a chance to see the performance on MTV...but will be buying the DVD. Cause I'm sure the performance with Mos Def, Common and Alicia is just that more amazing to see than it is to hear. I'm sure there are laws that prohibit me from playing this CD as much as I already have....but OH WELL....ARREST ME, cause I'm gonna JAM!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

hehehe @ u being arrested.
imagine that...just don't beat up no 64 year old retired school teachers and you'll be str8.lol

neway thanx for the heads up on the cd...i'll look into it. just on the strenf of u. Cause I'm not so hooked on Alicia.

Also gurl if you don't RUN over to my blog and make some comments...I might...
I dunno that might be an arrestable offense!

smooches!

10/17/2005 9:48 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I'm going to check out that CD I didn't know she had a new one out already. It seems like I just brought the last one for my daughter. She is a BIG Alicia Keys fan.

10/18/2005 11:35 PM  
Blogger Hev said...

If she is a fan of Alicia Keys then she is gonna love this album. She might want the DVD too.

10/19/2005 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home