My Life

This is where my thoughts, opinions, feelings, and experiences all meet. This is a written testiment of what they tell me is my life. Sometimes the thoughts expressed here are going to be extreme, the opinions controvertial, the feelings emotional and the experiences down right dramatic...all things considered they're mine. IT'S MY LIFE!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I've been described as militant, opinionated, headstrong, lound mouthed, and an all around urban paradox. And all I have to say for it is...flattery will get you everywhere. But please don't be fooled by my strong opinions and ghetto girl attitude, I'm a very friendly, open minded and approachable person.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

My new baby girl

On April 9, 2006 at 10:34 pm I became a Mommy! Most of the people I talk to on the internet didn't even know I was pregnant...and that's mainly because during my pregnancy I really didn't have time to sign on the internet. So much has happend in my life within the last year and a half that I'm just now getting time to write about it.

Let's see...I graduated from the Police Academy, then got hired at my department, found out I was pregnant, brought a new house, and then finally had her on April 9th. I named her Khaliah. She was 5lbs 5oz (yea she was tiny) and the most beautiful thing I ever saw in my life. My pregnancy couldn't have come at a worse time but was the best thing that ever happend to me. Before she was born I was fearless, but she came and put a whole new perspective on my life and my career. I have a completely different outlook on my job knowing that I have to make it home to her.

I could sit and write novels about why and how much I love her, but one of my favorite things that she does is...right before she wakes up (usuallly when she's coming out of a deep sleep) she'll smile. She'll start off with a lil half smile, then a lil grin, then finally a big ol' hard smile. It cracks me up. I keep hoping that she doesn't grow out of it, but for some reason I just can't picture her being 17 years old and still smiling in her sleep.

I have never been punked by someone so tiny in my life....she can't even talk yet and she got me running in circles tryin to please her. It's crazy. Anyway Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's and Mom's to be.

3 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

khaliah is a beautiful and precious little girl...
i'm so happy that God blessed you with such a precious gift!
remember i used to ask if u was pregnant every time u called.
i was so excited when i found out!!
:)
u r a great mom.

8/12/2006 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your daughter is blessed and a precious child of God!

Speak the word of God into her life every day! God gave us the blue print for creation in Holy Scripture.

John 1:14 "And the word became flesh......"

This was refering to Jesus, but it also shows us how to manifest the divine nature into our lives and our children! Speak blessings into your daughter, Khaliah life, heart, and spirit everyday, and the word will become flesh and dwell among us!

8/13/2006 2:35 AM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Congrats!

8/14/2006 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home