My Life

This is where my thoughts, opinions, feelings, and experiences all meet. This is a written testiment of what they tell me is my life. Sometimes the thoughts expressed here are going to be extreme, the opinions controvertial, the feelings emotional and the experiences down right dramatic...all things considered they're mine. IT'S MY LIFE!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I've been described as militant, opinionated, headstrong, lound mouthed, and an all around urban paradox. And all I have to say for it is...flattery will get you everywhere. But please don't be fooled by my strong opinions and ghetto girl attitude, I'm a very friendly, open minded and approachable person.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I HEARD HER IN MY HEAD


Ok, so I think it was....emmmm probably Sunday or Monday that I moved my daughter out of my room. I was cleaning my room and during the process I looked around and thought to myself "Yanno, I'd have a lot more space in here if her bassinet was in her room." So I moved that, then I thought to myself "Yanno, I'd have even more space if I moved her organizer in her room too." So I moved that. Now all that's left of her in my room is her Fisherprice Swing. I honestly thought the process of moving her out of our room was gonna be harder than it actually was. The first couple of nights I put her in her room and let her sleep in there...I think she only woke up once...when it got early (usually when she wakes up anyway) The first time I heard her cry, I was sleep and I jumped up and looked around my room. I remember thinking to myself "Why the hell does she sound so far away?" Ummmm, yea...her room is all way at the other end of the hall. I'm so used to her being in the room and hearing her cry loud and clear. But anyway, last night was the first night that she slept in her room while my husband was home (he works nights) and he sleeps with the fan on which makes it hard to hear.....anything. Right before we went to sleep, he was like "You better hear my baby if she cries." I was like..."Whatever I always hear her." So real early this morning she woke up...and I didn't hear her cry like I normally do. It was like I knew she was crying. I mean, I was so deep in sleep I think I was almost comatose...and I was having a really good dream at that. And...like I said my husband had the fan on, and out of nowhere I heard this cry in my head. It literally interrupted my dream. It sounded like an echo. I know I didn't hear her cause when I woke up I couldn't hear jack. But I got up and got out of bed and walked down the hall to her room and she was in her bassinet all curled up in the corner crying. I picked her up and took her to my room (our normal morning routine) and she went right back to sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/11/2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger Don said...

A good mother, as it should be. I enjoyed the read.

8/03/2008 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home